Port parking for B2B in New Orleans over Mardi Gras week

The Erato Street Cruise Terminal at 1100 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans, LA 70130

is the closest parking for a Carnival Cruise.   It's basically in the same building as the terminal and accessible via a circular ramp.  It'll be pricey for 14 days, but your car will be off the street and fairly safe during Mardi Gras!!

Check Fulton Place parking. They run a shuttle to the port. It is a parking deck. It is one street over on Convention from the port. I have used them several times and I am booked for my next cruise.

I priced them both Erato will be $225 and Fulton will be $167. Is the shuttle free or is there a charge? I am worried about getting a spot as it will Mardi Gras weekend. I am also leaving very early because many streets will be closed due to parades. We live an hour away north of the lake. Any advice?

14 hours ago, slavigne5577 said:

I priced them both Erato will be $225 and Fulton will be $167. Is the shuttle free or is there a charge? I am worried about getting a spot as it will Mardi Gras weekend. I am also leaving very early because many streets will be closed due to parades. We live an hour away north of the lake. Any advice?

Shuttle is free (except for tipping)

If you use Fulton. A few tips.  You will drop off your luggage on S. Diamond (side street next to deck) before entering the parking deck. Your passengers can get out with your luggage. You then pull in the deck and park. You enter the parking deck from Convention. The elevators are small and do not accommodate large bags. I drop off my wife and the luggage and then park. They have luggage handlers to put the luggage in the back of the bus. The driver will remove the luggage at the port. The bus will also be at the drop off point on the day of debarkation when the first people step off the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the latest info on Fulton Street Garage?  I have used them for over a decade.

I don't see any specific options on the website about the rate for a cruise.  
All I see is a flat daily rate of either $17 for the roof or $19.

Doing a back-to-back so it comes out to $304 for the inside parking with taxes and fees etc for 14 days.

This is for late Feb early March.