Bornholm- what to do?

What did everyone do while on Bornholm? I believe our ship docs in Ronne and I am not seeing a lot to do. I am really not seeing much about Bornholm period.  Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

We got a local bus up to Hammershus Castle. The journey took us through some small towns and there was a lovely view of the countryside too. We spotted one of the famous round churches too. There is a cafe and visitors centre at the castle and some nice walks along the cliffs, which unfortunately we didn’t have time to do due to a short time in port.

Ronne itself is quite charming with some nice shops and cafes. It was busy when we were there in the summer with holidaying Danes and there was a great atmosphere. 

Directly after we got off the ship there were locals there to help with maps and advice of what to do. Just note, there was no facility to tap cards to pay on the bus. You either need to buy a ticket online or have some cash.

https://bornholm.info/en/  has some ideas of what to do. Look at this stop as a nice contrast to the cities on your Baltic cruise. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We visited Bornholm on a cruise in 2022. We had an excursion from the cruise line that we enjoyed. Basically did a tour of the island. Visited a few of the round churches. Stopped at a beautiful beach, visited a fishing village. Also stopped in a town (don’t remember the name) where they did glass blowing. We had time before our excursion so we walked around the town of Ronne where the ship docked. Pretty town, we visited one of the churches and some of the shops.