Carnival Venezia November 24 to December 6 2025 Southern Carribean

Just starting a roll call for this trip. Seeing if anyone is going on this cruise from this site. We are sailing on the Venezia this Sunday January 14 as well so we should have some good information to share when we get back. We are from Bucks County PA

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:40 PM, Nevaehsma8403 said:

We are sailing this cruise. Family of 5. Myself, husband, son(25), son(21), daughter (21). From Lycoming county. We have been to St. Thomas once. The other stops will be new to us. 

We just came back from a 9 day cruise on the venezia, it was nice, not perfect but nice. Lookimg forward to our November trip. We see you were on the Pride several times, that is our favorite ship, our daughter actually got married on the Pride back in 2018 and its so nice leaving out of Baltimore. 

On 1/24/2024 at 4:41 PM, vctom79 said:

We just came back from a 9 day cruise on the venezia, it was nice, not perfect but nice. Lookimg forward to our November trip. We see you were on the Pride several times, that is our favorite ship, our daughter actually got married on the Pride back in 2018 and its so nice leaving out of Baltimore. 

I agree with the Pride. Definitely our favorite ship. Nice layout. Easy to explore. We are excited about the Venezia. There is a Facebook group also for this sailing

• 3 months later...
On 1/25/2024 at 5:49 PM, Nevaehsma8403 said:

I agree with the Pride. Definitely our favorite ship. Nice layout. Easy to explore. We are excited about the Venezia. There is a Facebook group also for this sailing

I just joined this roll call an I am just wondering if this cruise is happening this year 2024 or is it next year 2025?