ALL INCLUSIVE

Heimey

1 hour ago, vjmatty said:

Do they still call it Always? I thought it’s All Included now. Both of which of course are no longer true, but I won’t unpack all that right now 😉

No. Not any more. Thank you for pointing that out. It is now called  "All" included. Agee the package is diluted. We'd like to see the BBB brought back. Much better. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mac66 said:

Just an FYI, some travel agents, including the one we use, include gratuities and other perks as part of the price. On our next cruise we got the X "free" wi-fi, basic drink package and OBC. From our TA we got  "free" gratuities and another 10% in refundable OBC at less cost than the regular cruise fare from X. 

You are lucky to have a good TA. 

Edited by doghog

Do they still call it Always? I thought it’s All Included now. Both of which of course are no longer true, but I won’t unpack all that right now 😉

PS...I just looked at my Celebrity invoice for our September 2024 Edge cruise and it says, "always included". 😵 We booked that cruise March 2023 while on the Apex. 

Edited by doghog

10 hours ago, doghog said:

No. Not any more. Thank you for pointing that out. It is now called  "All" included. Agee the package is diluted. We'd like to see the BBB brought back. Much better. 

I never had the benefit of BBB since I started sailing Celebrity in 2019 and if they had it back then I wasn’t aware. 

I never had the benefit of BBB since I started sailing Celebrity in 2019 and if they had it back then I wasn’t aware. 

Book a cruise with BBB on Black Friday in 2019 , didn’t take the cruise until 2022 😁, lift and shift 

Took drinks, tips and $300 OBC , since the OBC was worth more than wifi back than , wifi was only about $15 a day 

Really tips( service charge) should be included in basic cruise fare 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Celebrity introduced the "Always" Included November 2020 so BBB was around for your first cruise. We always did the "Better" which was OBC, Gratuities and CBP.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, mac66 said:

Just an FYI, some travel agents, including the one we use, include gratuities and other perks as part of the price. On our next cruise we got the X "free" wi-fi, basic drink package and OBC. From our TA we got  "free" gratuities and another 10% in refundable OBC at less cost than the regular cruise fare from X. 

hello mac66

Sounds like you have an amazing travel agent. Is there a way I could het their info. Mine is good, but yours sounds better. I always like to shop around.

Thanks

Heimey