Whiskey Bar Question

MSPCUBS

I will be on the Epic in February.  We have the FAS package.  Our cabin is on deck 8 and I am looking for the closest bar to be able to get drinks to take down to the cabin.  In checking Deck 7, it appears that there is not a regular bar on that deck.  Are you able to get a regular drink from the Whiskey Bar if it uses whiskey, such as a Jameson and 7?  Will that be covered under the FAS?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, MSPCUBS said:

I will be on the Epic in February.  We have the FAS package.  Our cabin is on deck 8 and I am looking for the closest bar to be able to get drinks to take down to the cabin.  In checking Deck 7, it appears that there is not a regular bar on that deck.  Are you able to get a regular drink from the Whiskey Bar if it uses whiskey, such as a Jameson and 7?  Will that be covered under the FAS?

Thanks!

Yes!

Never been on the Epic, but the whiskey bars on other ships also serve other spirits (gin, vodka, etc), although quite limited as to brands.

Edited by IAcruising
  • Like 1

There are a number of bars on deck 7: 
- Bar outside of Moderno
- Maltings: Technically the "Whiskey" bar, but it is labeled as "Beer and Whiskey Bar" on the current deck plans
- Shakers: Martini bar
- Sake bar

Also:
- Bliss ultra lounge (may have more limited hours, but will definitely have drinks when open)
- Ice bar (limited drink selection and extra cost -- not what you are looking for)

• Like 1