Cozumel Luxury Day Pass Hotel

TITISSA

It depends on your idea of luxury.  

Cozumel is not known for big resorts with lots of fancy facilities.

Secrets aura is the only Adult - only I can think of but not sure I would consider luxury. There are higher class/priced resorts. There are boutique type resorts. There are more private  beach club areas. Is this just for a couple?

It depends what your idea of luxury is and what facilities are important to you.

8 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

It depends on your idea of luxury.  

Cozumel is not known for big resorts with lots of fancy facilities.

Secrets aura is the only Adult - only I can think of but not sure I would consider luxury. There are higher class/priced resorts. There are boutique type resorts. There are more private  beach club areas. Is this just for a couple?

It depends what your idea of luxury is and what facilities are important to you.

Thank you. Yes, it is just for DH and I. I am looking for a higher end Day Pass Hotel/Resort. Activities are not necessary. Just a beautiful setting, good food, and drinks.

3 hours ago, TITISSA said:

Thank you. Yes, it is just for DH and I. I am looking for a higher end Day Pass Hotel/Resort. Activities are not necessary. Just a beautiful setting, good food, and drinks.

Despite being a big fan of Cozumel and of course, opinions are subjective, I can’t think of anywhere that would fulfill all those criteria, IMO.

I can make some suggestions for you to research and perhaps others have better ideas.

Intercontinental and Cozumel Palace are considered higher-end/pricy hotels. They have /had day passes but are not somewhere I would consider on a cruise ship day (maybe land vacation since they are not the type of accommodation we stay in, as we stay extended.) So no personal experience with either or food, but not what I consider beautiful setting. YMMV.

Buccanos beach club has day beds and better food. 
Nachi Cocom popular quieter beach club with mixed reviews recently. 
Chankanaab has private area Cabana Beach.
Mr Sanchos (busy beach club) has private VIP villas for overnight, not sure if you can have them for the day.

Hotel B boutique hotel.

As I said, it depends on your expectations, and what you consider most important, but I know you will not find what is available on other islands or Caribbean destinations. We have spent many wonderful days on cozumel but luxurious is not a description I would use.

Not luxury   but think its more adult setting as the beach next door has water toys etc and  more geared towards family.     We are trying Nachi Cocum.    THey allow only 130 people in for the day