Ibiza being replaced on 12 day UK to Barcelona sailing??

CineGraphic

The website for the port of Portsmouth is not showing Ibiza on our itinerary any more, and lists Mahon, Menorca instead.

I checked the website for both Ibiza and Mahon and didn't see the ship listed in their schedules.

I did notice that the taxes/fees were recently lowered a few bucks, and wonder if that's due to a port change.

At least there's only one port missing this time around, compared to our booking on the Brilliant where the ship wasn't listed in any of the port schedules yet Virgin insisted that the sailing was still on.

Anyone here have some insight, or is it too early to tell what's what?

417413192_7556137277742611_4120295638337070957_n.jpg

Good morning.

Will be gutted if that is the case?? Ibiza was probably the main reason why we booked our first Virgin Cruise. Still shows Ibiza on Virgin website. But why would the port show that info. Looks like the website will be updated soon?? 

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Shrewsbury on Tour said:

Good morning.

Will be gutted if that is the case?? Ibiza was probably the main reason why we booked our first Virgin Cruise. Still shows Ibiza on Virgin website. But why would the port show that info. Looks like the website will be updated soon?? 

Cheers.

I would think most booked this 12 night sailing for the overnight in Lisbon along with the late night in Casablanca.  If Ibiza was the main reason for you, then you might want to look at changing to one of the Barcelona sailings that include the overnight in Ibiza. 

• Like 1

I incorrectly thought that the itinerary in question was published by the port, but it's by a UK based travel agency. I have reached out to them for clarification and will post here when they reply.