Harmony of the Seas Crown Loft Suite Room 1726

Hello and HELP! Has anyone stayed in this exact room the Harmony of the Seas Crown Loft Suite Room 1726? We have 2 kids and 2 adults traveling, Royal Caribbean online when booking let me book this room for 4 people, however when I go on cruise critic websites it says this room is for 3 people. Anyone who has BEEN IN THIS ROOM, know if there is a pull out couch on the first floor that would sleep two small children? Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

We've been in various crown loft suites they are all the same (except the accessible one) so while I've not been in THAT ROOM, they all have a king bed upstairs and at least a double fold out sofa (quite comfy) downstairs. But a double could be a little small for some adults. But for two kids it should be great. I think some have queen pull out beds but it will be at least a double. 

Your cabin attendant (the ones on 17 are generally great) will make up the bed while you're at dinner and turn it back into a sofa in the morning.  And there are two full bathrooms and TVs on both floors. and lots of closet space. You'll love it.