Trying to change dining time.

mcoler181

If when we board Seascape we want to try and change our dining time for the MDR do we go to the dining room we are booked in?

Also, could anyone advise what are the possible dining times we could get allocated?

The welcome page you are handed on boarding will have a location stated to address your dining issues.  Otherwise you go to your dining room at your assigned time and join the long line of those who didn’t go earlier.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Here is the info from my December cruise on Seashore.  Same location on Seascape.  There was a long table set up in front of the stage in Times Square.  If you get 9pm, and you don’t make it to the table to request change, go to the MDR assigned at the earliest time.

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

3 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

If when we board Seascape we want to try and change our dining time for the MDR do we go to the dining room we are booked in?

Also, could anyone advise what are the possible dining times we could get allocated?

As soon as you board go to the table on deck 6. This is what we did on Seaside in September to change our 5:15 dining time to 7:30. No problem changing it, however, we were about 5th in line and that line got very long quickly. I believe the dining times were 5:15, 7:30 and 9:30. 

• Like 1

I am traveling with my family in a group of 4 cabins. We have jointly booked the cruise and we have a Fantastic experience. When booking we have indicated the desired dinner time.

In the documentation I see that each cabin has a different reservation number.

How do I know that we all have the same dinner schedule before starting the cruise?

Is it possible that we have been assigned different schedules or that we are sitting at different tables?

6 hours ago, cbfb said:

As soon as you board go to the table on deck 6. This is what we did on Seaside in September to change our 5:15 dining time to 7:30. No problem changing it, however, we were about 5th in line and that line got very long quickly. I believe the dining times were 5:15, 7:30 and 9:30. 

Thanks

6 hours ago, cbfb said:

Sorry, is this the one in times square like advised in the cruise planner?

6 hours ago, alserrod said:

I am traveling with my family in a group of 4 cabins. We have jointly booked the cruise and we have a Fantastic experience. When booking we have indicated the desired dinner time.

In the documentation I see that each cabin has a different reservation number.

How do I know that we all have the same dinner schedule before starting the cruise?

Is it possible that we have been assigned different schedules or that we are sitting at different tables?

You won’t know until you get your cruise cards with dining info on them.

in your cruise planner/check in there is a place where it says ‘cruising with’, and there you write in the booking numbers to the others in your group.  That should link your bookings.  EM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1