Excel Class Spoiled Us - Disappointed in 8 Day Options

On 1/18/2024 at 9:05 AM, dabomb6608 said:

Think you had the wrong thread tab open. 🤣

I believe they were referencing the only substantial benefit of achieving Gold status...a free drink on the last day, being the reason to search for an 8 night cruise.

54 minutes ago, K&RCurt said:

I believe they were referencing the only substantial benefit of achieving Gold status...a free drink on the last day, being the reason to search for an 8 night cruise.

Rereading it that is probably true. I think at the time of that post there was another active thread where that post would've made perfect sense. I was thinking they meant it for that thread. 

We made gold last September and it didn't change our lives at the very least and certainly not for the better. I purchased water so the "free" water got left behind and we didn't get our 2 "free" drinks since we don't drink and didn't think about it . I guess we could have gotten 2 ginger ales or something. We did pickup the pins but I couldn't tell you what they look like. The guy handed them to my wife and she probably doesn't even know where they are at ..I bought 100+ shares of stock for the OBC but since we did 6 night cruises it was only $50. As soon as the stock price hits my acceptable selling point it's history too.

• Like 1