helth questionare

ron746

The health questions don't ask about a cold. These are the questions from my November cruise and you are supposed to fill it out on embarkation day.

Do you or any person below have a fever, feel feverish PLUS has ONE of the following symptoms?

Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat

Within the last 2 days, have you or any person listed below developed any symptoms of vomiting and/or diarrhea?

If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you will be assessed free of charge by a member of our shipboard medical staff.

Now I am not endorsing that you travel while feeling sick, possibly infecting others. That is between you and your doctor and if the doctor agrees your cruise insurance. 

The questionnaire is not as intensive as the ones during the reopening from the shutdown after COVID-19. They are back to looking for norovirus symptoms like they did before Covid. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:35 PM, Essiesmom said:

Last time no one asked for the health questionnaire.  All they wanted to see was the boarding pass.  This was a month ago.  EM

Same for my June 2023 cruise.  Not a single health questionnaire was collected from either me or my family members.