Pricing Australian cruises

jveevers

Anyone booked an "early bird" Australian cruise mid to late 2023, take note please.

I checked the pricing on the current " big balcony sale" and price was 10% less than what I paid in Sept 2023 for a 2025 cruise. Same category etc etc.

Call to my cruise planner @ Princess got me reduced to the current pricing. You would expect early bird pricing to be the best but wasn't. 

In the past we have booked with the "early bird" rates for most of our cruises. We haven't done an Australia cruise, but of the cruises we have booked early, we have often re priced them at some point. I always make sure its a refundable deposit and that we have the flexibility of making the changes. It can be annoying to keep hearing from me, but so far my PVP has not complained.  I don't know if in Australia you can re price the cruise

I booked the New Zealand / Australia as B2B cruises.  The price on the New Zealand went down considerably.  My travel agent was able to get the price adjustment with no problems.  I always keep a watch on my cruise prices and don't hesitate to call Princess to get an adjustment.  I have done this with other cruises in the past also.