Online check-in

Us and two friends both have suites booked. I’m pretty sure online check-in is 2 weeks before but suites and platinums get a few extra days to select boarding times!?? If we sail on 4/6 when will our check-in open? We just want to make sure we all can get the same times as we are arriving together. Thank you!

I'm not sure about suites but early check-in is two days before the masses (so at 16 days out instead of 14). Your planner should tell you when your check-in day is, you can verify there.

It should tell you the date you can in your Cruise Manager on the Carnival website. It will have a Check In button that is grayed out with the date above it saying what date you can start checking in from.

49 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Neither my date or the button are showing up for my 5/6 cruise but is for my 3/25 cruise. Is this normal if you have More than one cruise booked? 

I don't see a date or a check-in button for my 4/27/2024 cruise either.  I can't find the check-in date shown anywhere.  Maybe because full payment doesn't happen till the end of this month.  Not sure.