Anyone with info on suite U94 on Sensation

HarleyGirl

Has anyone stayed in this particular penthouse suite? I would love to hear your comments and see pictures if you have any. Thank you!

here is a review from someone that was in that room:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=113226&highlight=U94

Your very best source of information is the search function - just type in the room number, and it will bring up lots of hits.

You may want to seach www.webshots.com for pictures

Ok do not get too worked up on the review you said you were going on the sensation not the inspriation. I did not get alot out of the room but not in the best of shape the sensation is supposed to have all the suites re done and leave mobile any time now. :p

I was in U84 Catagory 12 in December 2001. It was a very nice cabin. It really wasn't large enough for four people, unless two people do not mind sleeping together in the fold-out sofa. It had all of the standard amenities of a regular cabin with a small fridge and bar. The bathroom had a jet bathtub, but it didn't work well (in 2001).

The balcony is very nice to have.

Better than the cabin, I loved Sensation. She is a classic cruise ship and I could tell that the crew adored her.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I have stayed in a Category 12 Cabin ten times: (Carnivale, Ecstasy, Truimph(twice), Fantasy, Pride, Sensation, Conquest, Glory, & Miracle). The Cat. 12 cabin in the Fantasy Class is just Ok compared to the Destiny Class and Spirit Class. There are no obstructed views (CAT. 12) on the Fantasy and Destiny Class. There are some partially obstructed views on the Spirit Class. I have no idea about the Holiday Class.

Don't forget about the Skipper's Club!

Cat. 12 (Fantasy Class) Like the Sensation

Suites:

* The cabin dimension is 14' x 23 1/2'; the balcony is 14' x 5'

* 18" television

* VCR with remote control

* bar area (not stocked)

* refrigerator (not stocked)

* combination shower/whirlpool/bathtub

* sitting area consists of an L-shaped couch (seats 5), two chairs, and a coffee table.

* twin beds that convert to king

* walk-in closet with plenty of hangers and space

* wall safe in closet is 6"w x 4.5"h x 5"l

* The verandah patio consists of one lounge, two chairs and a small table.

Cabin door to balcony does not always stay open on its own.

Thanks everyone for your input! I've already booked the suite and will just keep an open mind about it. I'm easy to please anyway! And this is my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to. Host Terry, I've been meaning to ask about the Skipper's Club. I've read that you get drinks and refreshments in there. Are those free or do you need to activate your Sail and Sign before you go in there? And what type of stuff do they have? Thank you!

Archived