Vibe Gift

Is there a way to buy Vibe passes as a gift for someone else? Or even any of the gift packages offered by NCL?

I'd love to do something as a surprise for my sister and her BF who are in a separate cabin.

Edited by olemissreb
Additional question/clarity

I don’t think so, but others may have a better answer. You can purchase the Vibe for them as a “surprise” but in my experience it will show up in their MyNCL account linked to the cruise shortly after purchase.  If their email is linked to the account, an email confirmation for the Vibe will be sent to their email. (If you did all the planning and only provided your email for both cabins you may be in luck with avoiding the email notifications to them). My son has purchased OBC and other items as a gift for us in the past and I always saw it in my account - I just pretend to be surprised!

Maybe NCL has a work around for this. I would think it’s not uncommon for people to want to gift surprises to friends and family…..maybe they can delay the notification or posting it to MyNCL?  I’m curious about this myself and look forward to seeing the responses from folks who may have more information.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

You can buy gifts for others via NCL here: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-gifts

I’ve used this many times and have had no problems (items/cost will show on the recipients invoice but they will not be billed). 
If you want to cover their vibe, fas+, or something  not offered through the gift site simply call NCL and provide what info you can (pax names, sailing dates, etc) and they should be able to help. I’ve done this in the past to add gifts when I only have a partial name or just the cabin number. I’ve found that insofar as money is concerned, NCL will do heir best to facilitate. 

1 hour ago, JamesIowa said:

You can buy gifts for others via NCL here: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-gifts

I’ve used this many times and have had no problems (items/cost will show on the recipients invoice but they will not be billed). 
If you want to cover their vibe, fas+, or something  not offered through the gift site simply call NCL and provide what info you can (pax names, sailing dates, etc) and they should be able to help. I’ve done this in the past to add gifts when I only have a partial name or just the cabin number. I’ve found that insofar as money is concerned, NCL will do heir best to facilitate. 

Thank you! I was looking at the "gifts" section on the app and it only showed that I could by for me and my bf. I never thought to check the website. I'll try that or at least call since I do have names and cabin number.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 10:24 AM, olemissreb said:

Thank you! I was looking at the "gifts" section on the app and it only showed that I could by for me and my bf. I never thought to check the website. I'll try that or at least call since I do have names and cabin number.

As @MCMC100 said, it won't be a surprise to them. They'll see it on their booking if you buy it for them. Not sure you can, but I expect you'd be able to call NCL and book this on their behalf if you're paying at time of purchase. Let us know how it goes!