Where To Purchase a Map

Mylisa

I’m looking to purchase a map so that we can duplicate the chart on the ship, showing where we have cruised.  Would like one that includes you through the Drake passage into Antarctica.   Does anyone know where to purchase one?

3 hours ago, Mylisa said:

I’m looking to purchase a map so that we can duplicate the chart on the ship, showing where we have cruised.  Would like one that includes you through the Drake passage into Antarctica.   Does anyone know where to purchase one?

There is a big souvenir shop in Ushuaia that sells loads of maps. They are usually for sale in the ship shop as well.
If you want to have one ready before you go - the most common ones are available on Amazon and EBay. 
You can select one that has all of Antarctica on one side, and a close up of the peninsula on the other side - which is better for the finite detail of your landings etc. 

This is the one I have for each trip and it was bought in the ship shops. 

Antarctic Explorer Map; (Ocean Explorer Maps): Visitor's Map of the Antarctic Peninsula Region and map of the Antarctic Continent https://amzn.asia/d/7xXuG5M

Edited by PerfectlyPerth
Link added

18 hours ago, Mylisa said:

https://www.mapshop.com