Theatre seats reservation

alserrod

Regarding theatre reservation, it is clear I may book them from the app or other devices the same day of the spectacle.

How does it run later?. Do you book entrance plus seats or just only entrance (and first to appear, first to choose a seat)

BTW, are drinks available in the theatre?

Thx

19 minutes ago, alserrod said:

Regarding theatre reservation, it is clear I may book them from the app or other devices the same day of the spectacle.

How does it run later?. Do you book entrance plus seats or just only entrance (and first to appear, first to choose a seat)

BTW, are drinks available in the theatre?

Thx

I am not sure if it is the same on every ship, but on the Meraviglia, you can book shows through the app or on the touch screens around the ship. They did seem to fill up well in advance, but if you arrive at the theater they will open up any remaining seats around 10 minutes before the show. Reservations are not for specific seats. There are no drinks allowed in the theater (one of my least favorite things about MSC!).

Edited by JamieLogical

3 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I am not sure if it is the same on every ship, but on the Meraviglia, you can book shows through the app or on the touch screens around the ship. They did seem to fill up well in advance, but if you arrive at the theater they will open up any remaining seats around 10 minutes before the show. Reservations are not for specific seats. There are no drinks allowed in the theater (one of my least favorite things about MSC!).

I thought the theater tickets came with a drink? So where do you drink it then? And online you can only book the show. The specific time I assume you have to schedule once onboard. 

1 hour ago, cruizinisthebest said:

I thought the theater tickets came with a drink? So where do you drink it then? And online you can only book the show. The specific time I assume you have to schedule once onboard. 

That is the Carousel Lounge, which is a separate venue from the main theater. The shows in the Carousel Lounge are an upcharge and do include a drink(s) and there is a bar. The main theater does not have a bar and drinks are not allowed to be brought in.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

That is the Carousel Lounge, which is a separate venue from the main theater. The shows in the Carousel Lounge are an upcharge and do include a drink(s) and there is a bar. The main theater does not have a bar and drinks are not allowed to be brought in.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!