Carry on for charter flight to Ushuaia

DubLady

Has anyone on Venture or Pursuit carried a normal size case on the charter flight. Mine is a normal size carry on and is a total of 45inches. I read they don’t measure but worried if it will fit. It will be correct weight of 22lb. 

Thank you so much. Our original itinerary had weight but no dimensions so we are panicking at last minute. Thank you again we are relieved. Now we can go back to being excited

As others have said it’ll fit. It’s a bit frustrating how restrictive the guidelines are, and then how they’re completely ignored when you get there and anything goes.

Edited by thundercleese

14 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Some folks believe rules don’t apply to them.   Until the rules are enforced. They will continue to ignore them.

Here is an alternate perspective.  I asked the Seabourn staff in Buenos Aires if I could take my roller board with me on the plane.  They told me it was no problem.  I was fully prepared to check it if they told me not to carry it on board.  So I was indeed following the rules by carrying my roller board on the plane.

10 minutes ago, Woodrowst said:

I asked the Seabourn staff in Buenos Aires if I could take my roller board with me on the plane.  They told me it was no problem.

Heh. We would've preferred to check our rollerboards and they basically asked us to keep them with us. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by markandjie

Always educational - I had not a clue what you were talking about with roller board/rollaboards. Thought it must have been some type of little scooter that you mentioned to illustrate what you could board with (but couldn’t fathom why you would bother to have taken scooters). Have just done a google 😂. We just refer to them as carry-ons - wheeled or not. Add another one to the urban dictionary.

• Haha 1