Casual Dining

Turk1

OK, question on Casual Dining. I know most have a charge unless you have Plus (2 per person free) or Premier (all free) But, is Alfredo's now considered a Casual Dining and is no longer free!!

1 minute ago, Turk1 said:

OK, question on Casual Dining. I know most have a charge unless you have Plus (2 per person free) or Premier (all free) But, is Alfredo's now considered a Casual Dining and is no longer free!!

That is correct.

Well, another thing we lose I guess. Alfredo's (GiGi's) was like our go to place when we first got on the ship for lunch. Guess we can still do that since we have Plus but not quite the same. Thanks for the response.

18 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

Well, another thing we lose I guess. Alfredo's (GiGi's) was like our go to place when we first got on the ship for lunch. Guess we can still do that since we have Plus but not quite the same. Thanks for the response.

Yes, we felt the same way.  

30 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

Of course those pizza restaurants are not on all ships. In fact most Princess ships do not have those restaurants 

Yep, just checked and the Emerald doesn't have either of those. So, if its pizza guess it will be from Slice. At least they have Vines so wife will be happy!