Snorkeling Adventure - Coron, Palawan Philippines

The description of this excursion does not say BYO mask and snorkel. Assuming then that they are provided. Has anyone done this excursion? I have gone on 2 snorkeling excursions from a Regent ship in the Caribbean and I have been disappointed with the experience. Too many people crowded and mucking up the visibility. I want to give it another try, but I'm looking to hear from anyone who has done this in Coron. Will be on the Explorer next month. Thank you

We were at Guadeloupe in the Caribbean.  We thought we were heading to a beach to wade out and snorkel.  The description had the words "beach break".  Instead we were on a pontoon like boat, had to take our shoes off and snorkeled from the boat.

We are seniors.  We were looking forward to sitting in the sand taking in the sun and walking into the water every so often.  Having to remove our orthopedic sandals to walk on the boat, and get in and out of the water from the edge of the boat was no day at the beach.

On 1/25/2024 at 10:09 PM, IdRathrBCruzn said:

The description of this excursion does not say BYO mask and snorkel. Assuming then that they are provided. Has anyone done this excursion? I have gone on 2 snorkeling excursions from a Regent ship in the Caribbean and I have been disappointed with the experience. Too many people crowded and mucking up the visibility. I want to give it another try, but I'm looking to hear from anyone who has done this in Coron. Will be on the Explorer next month. Thank you

Did this last year while on the Grand Asia Exploration. Best snorkeling I have ever done. They have equipment and only use small boats so only 10 passengers or so. Highly recommend. 

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

• Like 1