Can't book shows until after watching video?

tbmrt

I just read this and am wondering if this is new with VV or just a fluke with one ship that it happened on?

The faster you and your cabin mates watch the video, the quicker the app unlocks your ability to book onboard events and remaining restaurant bookings. Do not hesitate to get this out of the way. You can even start watching the video as you get closer to the ship and connect to the ships’ wifi from the terminal. (SL cruise)

It depends on when you board. The app does “lock up” when the safety drill starts around 4. If you get on late enough that the drill has started already you can’t do much but the safety video. We usually go straight to cabin and watch on the TV instead of futzing with the app. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neverendingcruising said:

It depends on when you board. The app does “lock up” when the safety drill starts around 4. If you get on late enough that the drill has started already you can’t do much but the safety video. We usually go straight to cabin and watch on the TV instead of futzing with the app. 

I was going to say exactly this, it is only while the muster drill is going on that it locks you out, before that period you can get booking.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jon81uk said:

I was going to say exactly this, it is only while the muster drill is going on that it locks you out, before that period you can get booking.

I guess that's why I never noticed it. We're usually in the first boarding group.