Nine ships in Cozumel

El turista

I'll be on the Celebrity Apex on February 7, 2024 in Cozumel and joining us will be AIDAdiva, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Valor, Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Ascent, Icon of The Seas, Mein Schiff 6, Norwegian Prima and Voyager of the Seas

I'm aware there are three pier complexes in Cozumel and Royal Caribbean/Celebrity uses the International Pier. Of the nine ships, Voyager of the Seas is an overnight and arrives the day before so I guess they'll take a spot in the International Pier and the other has to be for Icon of the Seas. There would be no room for the Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Ascent there.

Does this mean we'll tender? If they tender us, do they tender the passengers to the International Pier or to Punta Langosta?

I am not sure if that list is accurate. Puerta Maya shows Carnival Spirit docking on Feb 5th. I don’t think Voyager arrives until 6 pm on 7th according to the schedule I saw. 

I am not sure where you will dock. Cozumel can dock 8 ships but I am not sure how big they can take at Langosta. 

Edited by c-leg5