Jacob Taylor Beach Safely?

thewronghuman

Has anyone been to Jacob Taylor Beach? It's near Silver Sands Resort. The last mention I see on the forum is from 2015, and I'm having trouble finding info on how to get there...or back. Given the recent travel warnings, I'm a little reluctant to just hop in a taxi or uber. My husband is really interested in going though. I'd love info from other travelers about their experiences and how they got to the beach or back. Or maybe something similar? We're docking in Falmouth and didn't book an excursion, although now I'm wishing we had. We really just want a beach day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 11:39 AM, thewronghuman said:

Has anyone been to Jacob Taylor Beach? It's near Silver Sands Resort. The last mention I see on the forum is from 2015, and I'm having trouble finding info on how to get there...or back. Given the recent travel warnings, I'm a little reluctant to just hop in a taxi or uber. My husband is really interested in going though. I'd love info from other travelers about their experiences and how they got to the beach or back. Or maybe something similar? We're docking in Falmouth and didn't book an excursion, although now I'm wishing we had. We really just want a beach day.

Been to this beach twice, it’s the whitest sand I ever seen. Never had an issue there or heard about it been unsafe.