Noise in Deck 4 staterooms aft?

Blondy51

Hi 

first time cruising Cunard on QV med in July 24.  Have staterooms 4129, 4133, 4137 and 4167.  Bit worried as have seen some negative posts about noise coming from galley in aft part of ship. Also, three rooms are obstructed views, just wondering how badly obstructed?  Many thanks

41 minutes ago, Blondy51 said:

Hi 

first time cruising Cunard on QV med in July 24.  Have staterooms 4129, 4133, 4137 and 4167.  Bit worried as have seen some negative posts about noise coming from galley in aft part of ship. Also, three rooms are obstructed views, just wondering how badly obstructed?  Many thanks

You may have realised this, but you want to be comparing these with photos from 4134, 4138 & 4142.

Had it been further forward the odds and evens might have been sequential (e.g. 4063 is mirror of 4064).

Edited by D&N

Thank you, yes noticed I needed to use the evens to look at.  Have to say a little disappointed as views completely blocked by lifeboats. Almost wish had just booked inside cabins now😔

19 minutes ago, Blondy51 said:

Thank you, yes noticed I needed to use the evens to look at.  Have to say a little disappointed as views completely blocked by lifeboats. Almost wish had just booked inside cabins now😔

I think the exterior staterooms are bigger than the interior ones, so it isn't quite a like for like comparison. Also, you will have outside space, and some sky at least, as well as natural daylight. So I hope you find it better than an inside. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy it.

I don’t think you will have any noise problems with your booked cabins. 4167 is not above the galley but the upper deck restaurant, which will be quiet..