Online Check-In for linked reservations?

Hi all - having a hard time finding answers to this and I haven't sailed on Celebrity in years (Royal more recently).

Traveling in a group on an upcoming sailing. If I link their reservations to mine, can I do check in for everybody once online check-in opens? Trying to get us all the same port time.

What time does online check-in open 45 days out? Midnight eastern? I asked Celebrity this on the phone and they didn't know (lol).

We're thinking about using one card between all of us for our onboard accounts. Will we need to present the physical card at port or with online check-in, do you just get on the ship with your passport and Xpress Pass? If we have to swipe the card we need to make sure we're all together in line or that will be a mess. Thanks!

If you have the reservations linked you will indeed be able to do check-in for all of those linked to you.   They will show up in your reservation list for the same cruise.

I did it recently with friends from Australia.   Instead of doing full CheckIn, I simply clicked on CheckIn time and selected the same time for all 4 of us.      They were then able to go in at their leisure and put in Passport/Photos and Credit Card.

• Like 1