Paradise Beach or else...

Casanova02

Hi,

It will be my second time in Cozumel and our first time, we went to Paradise Beach. We did like PB but we would like to try another place.

So can you recommended another beach similar to Paradise Beach ?

Thanks in advance

Lots of beach clubs lined up along the same side of the island at PB.  From PB you can see Mr. Sanchos, and a bit further down is Nachi Cocom.  I think Sanchos is only AI now, they have water toys and several pools - my daughters lover the "lively" atmosphere.  Nachi is also only AI, less crowded (limited to 130 guests per day), no water toys, and is very quiet and relaxing.  Your call.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Lots of beach clubs lined up along the same side of the island at PB.  From PB you can see Mr. Sanchos, and a bit further down is Nachi Cocom.  I think Sanchos is only AI now, they have water toys and several pools - my daughters lover the "lively" atmosphere.  Nachi is also only AI, less crowded (limited to 130 guests per day), no water toys, and is very quiet and relaxing.  Your call.

Thank you

All in a row on the same bit of beach, Paradise Beach, Playa Mia (lots for kiddies to do), Mr. Sanchos and Nachi Cocum. 

We do Nachi everytime we go, but we are looking for a less crowded, quiet, relaxing day, which is what Nachi delivers in spades. Very few kids, very little music, no more than 130 people with plenty of space between groups and their loungers.

As a matter of fact gonna be at Nachi Thursday, for the first time on a sold out day.

Hope you find a beach club to your groups liking.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 10:26 PM, cruisinfamily7609 said:

So…is PB more or less “lively” than Sanchos? My husband and I are in our early-mid 50s, no kids with us this time. Just looking for a nice day, doesn’t have to be super quiet…but also don’t want it to be crazy either. ???

Paradise is definitely more laid back in comparison. We are the same age and prefer Paradise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1