Suite perks for NCL, but not Haven? (Prima, Viva or Aqua)

Hi - is there a thread here someone can link that lists everything that comes with booking a suite - non-Haven - for NCL on any of the ships in the title? I tried search but many topics came up.

Just can't seem to pinpoint what you actually get when booking a suite.

thanks!

Had a Club Balcony Suite on the Getaway. It wasn't a suite, and there was no club. We really enjoyed the larger bathroom though. That was worth it to us. If you want perks, book the Haven.

Suite equals a butler with that expense, personally have found the concierge and room steward more use.   An expensive gofer!!

Lots of free nibbles available via the butler or by special delivery.   Special tea and coffee making arrangements.

Availability of a specific Specialty restaurant for breakfast and lunch; but it is a restricted unchanging choice.   Very pleasant, quiet and boring!!

Having a concierge readily available for bookings, getting you priority when going off the ship or getting to a suite only area at shows.

Better arrangement of cutlery and crockery and glasses in the room.

Captains cocktail party.

A different coloured room card so everyone knows you are in a suite!!

• Like 2

ok, club balcony suites are just cabins previously called mid-ship mini suites. maybe a couple of edible goodies a couple of times throughout the cruise, other wise nuthin' special except it's a nice cabin.

perks in the haven suite category, and just the suite category are almost identical but for the price. with ships that only offer suites, breakfast and lunch are held in moderno and cagney's respectively

the ships that offer a haven complex, offer (1) it's own designated restaurant, (2) own bar area (3) it's own pool area/ jacuzzi/ sundeck  and waiter/waitress available throughout the day by the pool. you can also have your meals by the pool area. 

the cabins, are almost identical, at least prior to prima/viva. only difference is the price for a haven as opposed to the suite is the cost.. haven tops out about a few $1,000 more. i'm not sure that for the extra money, i need the pool area that badly

we've been fortunate enough to have stayed in both (2 bedroom suites) and personally i'd rather forgo

the pool and save $3000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pitzel said:

There was a whole discussion about this a couple of months ago:

yes! Thanks for linking to this! I’m onboard Viva Feb 18-25 in a family suite with master bedroom, and I’m going to update the above thread with as thorough a review as possible so we have a good compendium of non-haven suite experience for the board. 

• Like 2