Show Reservations and Specialty Dining/UDP conflicts

For our upcoming cruise on Wonder of the Seas, we've got the UDP.  We'll make reservations once we board, but when I was looking at available times today(someone on another site had said that they were all gone) almost all of the times showed up as red because I have a show reservation at that time.  The site wouldn't let me book a conflicting time with the show reservation.  When I board will I lose my ability to make a reservation because it conflicts with a show reservation and insist I cancel my show reservation.  The blocked time was over aggressive in my opinion and wouldn't let me book a 5pm Chops reservation because of a 7:45 show reservation.  Just trying to be ready for issues that could come up as we try to make our dining reservations that first day.  We've had UDP before, but this is our 1st Oasis class where we need to make show reservations.

Dan

They can override it once you get on board. We had laser tag booked one time and because of that anything I tried to view was in red like you mentioned but once on board they did it for me. We had UDP on Wonder.

Edited by cynthiaRae
  • Like 1