Price Adjustment Question

I’ve been watching the price on a 2025 sailing I’m interested in but haven’t booked yet.

I noticed through the RCI website that they tend to cycle through promotions. So for example, they’ll run a kids sail free promotion for one price (let’s say $3000 total), and then the next promotion will be a kids sail free with onboard credit (let’s say $3,250 total with $225 in onboard credit). A couple days later the price will be back to $3000 (kids sail free, no onboard credit). I’m noticing that the total price will be slightly higher when they are running the onboard credit promotion.

If I were to book during the slightly higher onboard credit promotion offer ($3250 total with $225 on board credit), IF/WHEN the price goes back down to the lower cost $3000 total, would I be able to adjust the cost of the trip from $3250 to $3000 while keeping my onboard credit? Thank you!

8 minutes ago, ellie424 said:

IF/WHEN the price goes back down to the lower cost $3000 total, would I be able to adjust the cost of the trip from $3250 to $3000 while keeping my onboard credit? Thank you!

Like many things in life, it depends.

You'll just have to call and ask. Sometimes you can keep the OBC, often times you can't

35 minutes ago, ellie424 said:

I’ve been watching the price on a 2025 sailing I’m interested in but haven’t booked yet.

I noticed through the RCI website that they tend to cycle through promotions. So for example, they’ll run a kids sail free promotion for one price (let’s say $3000 total), and then the next promotion will be a kids sail free with onboard credit (let’s say $3,250 total with $225 in onboard credit). A couple days later the price will be back to $3000 (kids sail free, no onboard credit). I’m noticing that the total price will be slightly higher when they are running the onboard credit promotion.

If I were to book during the slightly higher onboard credit promotion offer ($3250 total with $225 on board credit), IF/WHEN the price goes back down to the lower cost $3000 total, would I be able to adjust the cost of the trip from $3250 to $3000 while keeping my onboard credit? Thank you!

The obc is part of the price. If you change a price that includes obc, you lose the obc. Gotta count the obc towards whatever you paid when you calculate.

• Like 3