Upgrade my cabin?

shanna135

If my cruise is showing "sold out" but my upgrade bid is still pending and they're even still giving me the option of upping my bid is there still a possibility? I'm 28 days away from an 18 day cruise. I'm platinum. Its on the Sapphire. Anyone have any ideas?

On 2/11/2024 at 10:11 PM, trbarton said:

If your bid was excepted now soon were you notified? Princess says that It could only be 2 days before the cruise. 

I’m curious as to how soon people found out that their bid was excepted. 

Thanks!

Tom😀👍

We were notified a little over a week ago that our bid was accepted for this cruise 😊

On 2/11/2024 at 3:52 AM, happy42cruise said:

The bidding process just started a year or 2 ago (sorry not positive which year) & changed slightly after it originally started.  Currently there is a chart that shows when you can start bidding IF you can bid that starts around final payment date (go to the Princess site to find it).  When you can bid you input your last name & booking # then upgrade options show for you.  Not all cabin categories get offered to you (in my experience) so if you are in an inside you probably won't be offered a suite upgrade.  There is a minimum bid per person (NOT per day) & you can bid up from the minimum.  There is a meter that says poor to better as you decide on your bid amount.  You must input a credit card & if your bid is accepted you will automatically be charged & a new cabin assigned.  You do not get a choice in cabin.  You possibly could request a different cabin if there was one in the same category still available but that hasn't been confirmed by anyone.  There also appears to be a new facet where they contact people by email with a counter offer

Thank you for the information!