Posting tours

moatenote

I agree with the above. But they just made a major timing change and I can't help but wonder if they also made a change to the lead time for uploading the shorex. 

The only way we will learn is if folks, especially those with bookings for July and after, start reporting how many days out shorex we're loaded in for their upcoming adventure. 

13 minutes ago, Peregrina651 said:

I agree with the above. But they just made a major timing change and I can't help but wonder if they also made a change to the lead time for uploading the shorex. 

The only way we will learn is if folks, especially those with bookings for July and after, start reporting how many days out shorex we're loaded in for their upcoming adventure. 

I have a cruise in July 2024, where our shore excursion booking reservation time was moved from 87 to 127 days prior to embarkation. I asked this question in a chat session when inquiring about something else, and the agent said they estimated shore excursions would be available to view about 150 days out (around about the time OS can make reservations).

• Like 1

We're 125 days out from our BIE cruise on July 4; no excursions viewable yet, but I've been checking every day. We're in a DV cabin, so our excursion selection opens up on March 19th.

2 hours ago, shadowlover said:

we are 176 days out and the excursions have been posted to review with all of the times and prices!

170 days out PV cabin no excursions posted. Homelands cruise 1 August.

1 hour ago, longterm said:

We're 125 days out from our BIE cruise on July 4; no excursions viewable yet, but I've been checking every day. We're in a DV cabin, so our excursion selection opens up on March 19th.

Shorex booking opens at 147 days for OS, 137 for ES, etc.  Mine have loaded in for May BIE,  so I am surprised that yours are so delayed.  Therefore, I have to ask one of those forehead smacking questions -- and don't want to know the answer.

Readers, when you check to see if shorex have loaded in, do you only look at Day1 or do you check other Days as well? There are almost never tours on Day 1 and it will say that there are no excursion to be seen, just as it has been saying all along; to really know if shorex have been loaded in, one should check at least one other in-port Day. 

(And for the record, yes, sometimes I forget to check beyond Day 1, which is why I'm asking.)

8 minutes ago, philw1776 said:

170 days out PV cabin no excursions posted. Homelands cruise 1 August.

Note for first timers: shorex load in and are available to all guests regardless of cabin category at the same time.  It is only the ability to book that is staggered by cabin category OS, ES, PS, PV, DV & V, ignoring the numbers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My shorex for July 29 and Aug 5 sailings posted a week ago. It sounds like it's not consistent from sailing to sailing.

And like Ms. P so sagely said: make sure you slide over to a port day in the middle of your sailing and see if any shorex pop up!

I always look at days that have excursions; so far, nothing is showing. 

We're 142 days out from our July 4th sailing; I said 125 days earlier, but that's how far out we are from flying over (we're going early).

Edited by longterm

38 minutes ago, longterm said:

I always look at days that have excursions; so far, nothing is showing. 

We're 142 days out from our July 4th sailing; I said 125 days earlier, but that's how far out we are from flying over (we're going early).

Okay, then, enjoy your V-8!

142 is still within the realm of possibility; ES doesn't start booking for another 5 days. The group they don't want to cross swords with are the PVs, who are a feisty bunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tours for our Homelands cruise July 12-26, 2024 just appeared on MVJ about 148 days before day 1 of cruise.  We're in a PS1 and get to book the tours on March 7, which is 125 days before day 1.