Carnival spa pricing

vnyislesv

Hey all, been awhile since I cruised on carnival… I’m going on the celebration in a few weeks and want to surprise my gf with a massage. (How sweet I know…)  My question is, do they drop the prices the closer to the end of the cruise like they do with Royal?  Any massages worth it?  They just emailed me they have a 20% off any massage or spa treatment, code, VSPA24.  Trying to figure out the best deal possible.  Thanks !!!!

Always cheaper on board! And they’ll offer deals that you can drop in to see once on. Also, port days are always cheaper than sea days. 

As for worth it, I’ve never been overly impressed with the spa, but I still keep going. Last time I had a seaweed wrap/massage and that was pretty great. Rubbed down in a seaweed mixture and then wrapped up like a cocoon, followed by a shower and then a massage. My skin felt like a babies after. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some services are actually decently priced. I found hair cuts, certain facials, and mani/pedis to be a decent value.  I haven't seen many chances to get much reduced services, though as in many cases the spa can and will sell out.

• Like 2