Aurea experience

bob10173

Soon sailing on the Seashore and bid on the Aurea and was accepted. MSC put is on deck 9 and even though there were other cabins available on upper decks they wouldn't move us. I may be wrong about deck 9 but has anyone recently been on the the Seashore Aurea deck 9? I am also reading on these boards that somethings like the thermal spa has been eliminated from the Aurea experience. Any feedback would be nice. Not happy so far.

We had a Deck 9 forward Aurea balcony on Seaside on our second sailing on the ship having had an Aft wrap Suite previously, the balcony is longer than those higher up and have sun loungers and chairs while those higher up only had chairs The balcony on Seaside is above the Spa and was a quiet area of the ship, the Spa is still included with Aurea. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. I hope I am wrong about the deck 9 Aurea cabin. Just doesn't seem very private with the other deck balconies looking down on my balcony and directly above the deck 8 sun deck. We are above the gym.