Chefs Table

When do reservations open for Chefs Table? We are a larger group and would love to book together but I know that means the only chance might be to book the minute it becomes available. How far out do bookings start? If you’ve been did you love the experience? Are wine pairings included? We will be sailing on Freedom of the Seas in March 2025.

Edited by SoloAlaska

6 minutes ago, SoloAlaska said:

When do reservations open for Chefs Table? We are a larger group and would love to book together but I know that means the only chance might be to book the minute it becomes available. How far out do bookings start? If you’ve been did you love the experience? Are wine pairings included? We will be sailing on Freedom of the Seas in March 2025.

My 2025 I can book very little but the year before they start showing up. Chefs table does include wines. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SoloAlaska said:

If you’ve been did you love the experience? Are wine pairings included? We will be sailing on Freedom of the Seas in March 2025.

We did the Chef's Table on our Wonder cruise last March, we really did enjoy it we were cruising with another couple who joined us and the other 2 couples who we were seated with were a lot of fun, it led to an enjoyable evening.  The wine pairing is included, I don't think you'll have any trouble getting an entire group but on the Wonder it was limited to eight seats, might depend on the ship and the area they have the Chef's Table in as to how many total guests they can have per seating.  You should be able to find the menu and wine selections online.

We sail in 3 weeks and I just looked at our cruise planner and every night is available expect for Day 2.

Edited by JeffT237
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JeffT237 said:

We did the Chef's Table on our Wonder cruise last March, we really did enjoy it we were cruising with another couple who joined us and the other 2 couples who we were seated with were a lot of fun, it led to an enjoyable evening.  The wine pairing is included, I don't think you'll have any trouble getting an entire group but on the Wonder it was limited to eight seats, might depend on the ship and the area they have the Chef's Table in as to how many total guests they can have per seating.  You should be able to find the menu and wine selections online.

We sail in 3 weeks and I just looked at our cruise planner and every night is available expect for Day 2.

Oh wow I expected it to be booked way out. From the website it seems that Freedom seats 12. Our group is 12 but I think we would probably be 10 (one couple refuses to be in the same room as the other). The drama of family travel is one I’ve avoided for over 16 years but it has returned full force.