Availability of your cruise?

cruisencouple

Does anyone know of a website that tells you how many rooms have been booked for the cruise you are on? I'm curious to see how many people will be on my cruise.

I would be surprised if any cruise line would permit that information out. Competitors would love to know it. The sites that do show rooms available are probably only showing those they know about.

Ever notice on the sites that show a cabin to select they typically show six to eight rooms for a catagory to select from.

Does anyone know of a website that tells you how many rooms have been booked for the cruise you are on? I'm curious to see how many people will be on my cruise.

I know that if you call Princess and ask, they will tell you how many kids/teenagers are on your sailing--that is after they have confirmed your booking. I guess that takes care of the competitor issue. Maybe they would tell you total guests/cabins booked. It is worth a try. Good luck, Deanna ;)

Archived