Semi-Live Journey 'Icon of The Seas' 24 Feb - 2 Mar sailing

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: . . When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

mpolachek24 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Good morning all and how are ya?

Marina here, about to go on my 14th cruise tomorrow, and traveling with Mom who's going on her 16th cruise. Her & I are big on cruises, been on Royal in the Med, the Panama Canal, and Western Caribbean; also been on Norwegian and Holland and Celebrity for what its worth but let's get back to Royal here 🙂 

Noticed that there has not really been any reviews, Lives, or Semi-Lives aboard the Icon since its inaugural in January. So thus, thought I'd try my hand at a Semi-Live! What's exciting about this voyage on Icon is that we never been on a mega-ship in the Oasis-class and beyond yet, new experience for us, and cant wait to share photos and reviews from. Very excited to return to St. Kitts & Nevis, shop in St. Thomas, and experience CoCoCay!

The TLDR here is we're from Scranton, PA, and usually fly out of Philly with Delta, connect in Atlanta to get to wherever the cruise port is. We left home around 0700, got to the PHL parking garage around 0915, checked in and passed TSA pre-check around 0930, and chilling until the flight starts boarding around 1100.

Tonight we'll be in Miami, unknown what to eat yet and all that.

Please, if anyone has recommendations for Miami, South Beach, and of course- anything/everything onboard the vessel definitely let us know!!

Updates to follow, excited but nervous to write a Semi-Live,

-Marina