Yokohama cruise port to Narita airport.

Cruise5life

I know it’s not the closest airport but I can save 500.00 using it.   

what would be the best way to get to Narita airport ???  

I’ve read I can taxi to the train depot.   And the train take me directly to the airport for about 50.00.   

just confirming this is possible.      My flights not til 530pm.   So I have time to get there.  

any tips would be appreciated.    

The “ideal” way really depends on how much luggage you’re bringing. We’re 3 people with 2 larger suitcases and a carry-on, plus the assorted personal items, so we will be taking a cab to the City Air Terminal to catch the limousine bus to Narita instead. It’s a pretty standard 50-person bus where your luggage goes under the bus and it’s a direct (bur longer) drive to Narita, about 90 minutes. If your flight isn’t until late afternoon/early evening, you have plenty of time for this. It’s about $24 USD a ticket.

If you’re packing light (a carry-on + personal item, or just one larger suitcase and a personal item), then Narita Express from Yokohama Station is the way to go. $50 USD seems extremely expensive to me… I believe standard fare is around $30. But you would just tap your Pasmo or Suica card at the gate like you would for a subway ride.

52 minutes ago, thehowlingroad said:

The “ideal” way really depends on how much luggage you’re bringing. We’re 3 people with 2 larger suitcases and a carry-on, plus the assorted personal items, so we will be taking a cab to the City Air Terminal to catch the limousine bus to Narita instead. It’s a pretty standard 50-person bus where your luggage goes under the bus and it’s a direct (bur longer) drive to Narita, about 90 minutes. If your flight isn’t until late afternoon/early evening, you have plenty of time for this. It’s about $24 USD a ticket.

If you’re packing light (a carry-on + personal item, or just one larger suitcase and a personal item), then Narita Express from Yokohama Station is the way to go. $50 USD seems extremely expensive to me… I believe standard fare is around $30. But you would just tap your Pasmo or Suica card at the gate like you would for a subway ride.

If ride the JR Yokosuka Line from Yokohama station to Narita Airport, fare is 1980 yen,  2 hours travel time. Or JR Ueno Tokyo Line from Yokohama station to Shimbashi station, transfer Toei Asakusa Line Airport Express to Narita Airport  fare: 1900 yen, travel time 70 min. Note: no luggage racks on these commuter trains but traffic jam free!.