Airport Check-in Tui Charter from Manchester

EM35

Can anyone advise what time to get to Manchester airport to check-in for a TUI charter flight to Malta? The flight is at 6am from Terminal 2. 

It is during the school holidays if this may make any difference. 

Thank you 

Check In usually opens 3hrs before since its during school holidays just allow yourself some extra time. The good thing is it will show has P&O Cruises on the screens so won't mix with non cruise passengers for checking in.

Just now, carlanthony24 said:

Check In usually opens 3hrs before since its during school holidays just allow yourself some extra time. The good thing is it will show has P&O Cruises on the screens so won't mix with non cruise passengers for checking in.

Thanks, it does say check-in opens 3 and a half hours before but was hoping I wouldn't actually need to be there that early. Fly with Jet2 to Malta last year from Newcastle, checked-in online and took no more than 20 minutes to check bags and get through security at 4 am. 

Thanks again for your reply. 

Its a few years since we used Manchester and there have been a lot of changes since our last visit about 6 years ago.

I've have been there three hours before and airside in less than an hour.  I have also been there three hours before the flight and been subject to queues so long we arrived at the gate as boarding started!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thejuggler said:

Its a few years since we used Manchester and there have been a lot of changes since our last visit about 6 years ago.

I've have been there three hours before and airside in less than an hour.  I have also been there three hours before the flight and been subject to queues so long we arrived at the gate as boarding started!

Thanks for this. Sounds like it is better to be safe than sorry.