Suite Dining on Regal Princess

jbcallender

We are booked in an S5 suite on Regal Princess in a few weeks from Galveston.  I believe there is a separate part of the MDR for dinner for suite guests.  Do I need to book a reservation time for that or is it just walk in?

We are green lane now, but does this suite qualify for the pre-boarding hospitality area?  This is our first Princess experience and I'm interest to see this suite comparison to other lines we have sailed.

8 minutes ago, jbcallender said:

We are booked in an S5 suite on Regal Princess in a few weeks from Galveston.  I believe there is a separate part of the MDR for dinner for suite guests.  Do I need to book a reservation time for that or is it just walk in?

We are green lane now, but does this suite qualify for the pre-boarding hospitality area?  This is our first Princess experience and I'm interest to see this suite comparison to other lines we have sailed.

If you are in a full suite no reservations. Just show up never waited more than 5 minutes 

4 minutes ago, jbcallender said:

Do I need to book a reservation time for that or is it just walk in?

We were in a Reserve mini suite on the Regal in January.  The "Reserve" dining section does not require reservations.  We just walked up and were seated at (or very near) the same table each time, with the same excellent wait staff.  We never waited for a table.  There is a hospitality area at the terminal in Galveston.  In my 4 cruises out of Galveston, the terminal did not open until the ship was ready for boarding, so there was no need to wait in the terminal before boarding.