Where on website is cruise balance shown?

duchesslt

Hi! I transferred my Celebrity booking to Amex so I could get 2x points on final payment. Amex has sent me a receipt confirming final payment was made. I can't find anywhere on Celebrity's website after log in that indicates confirmation of payment. I also didn't get an email from Celebrity. Does anyone know where I can see this information for peace of mind? My concern is that Amex makes a mistake and I miss final payment date and lose my cabin/price.

Thanks for any info you might have!

You won't see the balance on Celebrity's website if a travel agent has your booking.  You won't get any payment confirmation emails from Celebrity either (except if you order items through your Cruise Planner such as a shorex).  All that communication and balance information is handled by your travel agent.

You may want to call Celebrity yourself and ask if your booking is paid in full.

Your cruise payment should show up on your AMEX online statement with Celebrity Cruises listed as the payee--but I guess you want confirmation from the other end of the transaction.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 2