Ordering wine for room.

bruce85

We always order two bottles of white wine and two red wine to have in our room. We sail on Seashore in April. This time when we went in it would only allow me to order one of each. After placing order, I went back in a week later and tried to order the other two. Still won't let me. Have they restricted the wine? 

I'm wondering if I call maybe I could add the other two, or does MSC allow friends to book a bottle of wine as a gift,.I know other lines allow this.

16 hours ago, bruce85 said:

"I'm wondering if I call maybe I could add the other two, or does MSC allow friends to book a bottle of wine as a gift,.I know other lines allow this."

Just call up the captain and say, "Please bring me my wine."

200w(2).gif.4cbe249b794a7f3425dc7e5d03cfb245.gif

(I just couldn't resist.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Yes you can. On all my other MSC ships you could not take a drink into the shows. But last night I noticed some people had drinks. Not sure if they just got past the check or if the Seashore rules are different. Going to test it tonight 

12 hours ago, bruce85 said:

Yes you can. On all my other MSC ships you could not take a drink into the shows. But last night I noticed some people had drinks. Not sure if they just got past the check or if the Seashore rules are different. Going to test it tonight 

Allowed us to take drinks in town tonight on the Seashore, so it may vary by ship. But you can definitely take the wine out of the room