OBC

Will be sailing on Symphony in April. There are 3 adults in our crown loft. We will receive OBC from our travel agent agency once we get on board. We each have separate credit or debit cards on each of our accounts. Will the OBC be divided between the 3 of us. I hope so otherwise it will be very inconvenient being on one person's account. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

1 minute ago, RNELL said:

Will be sailing on Symphony in April. There are 3 adults in our crown loft. We will receive OBC from our travel agent agency once we get on board. We each have separate credit or debit cards on each of our accounts. Will the OBC be divided between the 3 of us. I hope so otherwise it will be very inconvenient being on one person's account. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

If it's not divided how you want and everyone agrees it should be divided equal, all 3 of you can go together to customer service and move it. I had obc from my owning rcl and it was divided between me and someone I brought. She was free, i asked for her to pay her fees and taxes but i paid the cruisefare as solo I'd have to anyway. We both had to go down to move the obc all to my account. 

My guess is its divided between first 2 pax, but idk. But customer service can move it. All in cabin have to agree. 

• Like 1