Does The Easter Bunny show up on Princess Ships?

Posted (edited)

Our 4 year old Grand daughter is quite concerned.  This will be her first cruise in March.  She is excited, but came home today worried that the Easter Bunny would miss her and her siblings.  The family usually attends local Easter activities with face painting, egg hunt, and a visit from the E Bunny.  Wondering if anyone knows if the Bunny makes an appearance on the ship?  We will bring some chocolate with us, but would like to know if there is anything onboard for the holiday.  Thanks

I should mention we are on the Enchanted Princess

Edited by Mud_Shark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

Our 4 year old Grand daughter is quite concerned.  This will be her first cruise in March.  She is excited, but came home today worried that the Easter Bunny would miss her and her siblings.  The family usually attends local Easter activities with face painting, egg hunt, and a visit from the E Bunny.  Wondering if anyone knows if the Bunny makes an appearance on the ship?  We will bring some chocolate with us, but would like to know if there is anything onboard for the holiday.  Thanks

I should mention we are on the Enchanted Princess

Funny enough, there is another thread about Easter that just popped up yesterday - I included the link below. We have been on Princess ships for Easter three times in the past. There are decorations (see photos in link), there is an Easter egg hunt for the kids, and in our experience the Easter Bunny did make an appearance - I can't remember if it was every time, but it seems like it was on at least two if not all of the cruises.

So, for your upcoming cruise there will almost certainly be Easter activities for the kids, and probably a good chance of an Easter Bunny sighting.

What?!? Princess stopped doing pillow chocolates?  Oh say it ain’t so!

We started doing pillow chocolates at home because we loved the ritual so much.  (We are simple people.)

Thank the fates that we found out about this a couple of weeks before boarding!  Time to come up with plan B.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1