Approximate transfer time from Marco Polo airport, Venice

norahs-lot

Good evening...  first time on Viking! On Jupiter, Ancient Adriatic Treasures, sailing April 2024, and getting excited!
Our flight from London arrives @ 15.55hrs and I wonder if any of you seasoned Viking cruisers can tell me how long Viking transfers take from airport to the ship in Choggia? 
I've booked dining for 19.30 hours and I'm thinking that I may have to reschedule.
Thanks.

It took us less than an hour in the coach from the ship at Chioggia to Marco Polo - they estimate around 1 hour 10 min. but traffic was good on Wednesday so it took less. You’ll have to allow however for collecting your luggage & getting it on the transfer coach. I think you should be onboard by 6 - 6.30 if flight is on time - you may not have your luggage delivered to your stateroom by then though.

8 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

It took us less than an hour in the coach from the ship at Chioggia to Marco Polo - they estimate around 1 hour 10 min. but traffic was good on Wednesday so it took less. You’ll have to allow however for collecting your luggage & getting it on the transfer coach. I think you should be onboard by 6 - 6.30 if flight is on time - you may not have your luggage delivered to your stateroom by then though.

Thank you so much for your reply... so might be a good idea to pack something 'smart casual' in our hand luggage 😀...thanks

• Like 1