Panorama shuttle pickup?? timing....Sat morning

Ordered a shuttle service for 7 of us to be picked up at 9:30 ish and taken to the SNA airport....how is that for the timing???.....not sure what kind of a  zoo is outside the ship that morning and how long roughly to get off the ship....says arrives at 9 but apparently way earlier than that....

Can change the pickup time.....thoughts.... planes do not leave until after 1pm...so I assume will have lots of wiggle room

Thanks

I think 9:30 is a little too early unless you’re planning to carry all of your baggage off the ship.  I have sailed on Panorama several times and didn’t use self-debark.  With Diamond priority I was off the ship at about 9:30 but still had to get through the immigration line (not long with facial recognition) and pick up my luggage. If you’re going to have your luggage delivered to the terminal I would suggest 10:00 for your shuttle.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:19 PM, nwcruiselover said:

Yes, that should work.  Also, try to be among the first off the ship.

Asked the question again on the blog.....not sure if I can count on the shuttle service....iffy reports???....but who knows ....they are probably fine but need to know what I can use as a backup....lol

23 hours ago, Kelownabccan said:

Asked the question again on the blog.....not sure if I can count on the shuttle service....iffy reports???....but who knows ....they are probably fine but need to know what I can use as a backup....lol

The problem that *could* arise is the shuttle service having difficulty GETTING INTO the port area Saturday morning to pick you up at your requested time.  It is an absolute nightmare getting into port.  

Thanks....yep a big stress point for us.....probably in hind sight should have booked air out of LAX and taken the carnival bus to airport....but for 7 people....another $200 plus bill....yikes....and the planes to Canada left really late like at 5pm or close to Noon....not much choice to pick from....this one from SNA leaves at 1:30....so more breathing room....oh well....if booked shuttle no where to be found will get and uber I guess....

• Like 1

Same answer... I'd look at Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle, Karmel Transportation and Zippy Shuttle.

John Wayne is a MUCH better airport than LAX, as are Bob Hope Burbank BUR) and Long Beach (LGB).