Not all purchased items showing on eDocs - problem or not?

Posted (edited)

It's been a while since we cruised NCL (we last cruised prior to covid) and I simply cannot remember what information the eDocs should include.

We have purchased a dining (5 specialty dinners) and a soda package for our DD. Also we have upgraded our wifi minutes to unlimited wifi. On the eDocs I can see the upgraded wifi on "amenities" section as well as the Free at Sea promos. However on that same amenities section it doesn't mention DD's dinner or soda package. If it makes any difference we originally booked the cruise for 2023 and already then purchased the dinner and soda package for DD. When we needed to reschedule the cruise the packages were automatically transferred onto the new cruise which is now in March 2024. We didn't get any refund of those purchased packages then and they show as purchased on NCL's app and website when I check our reservation and its' purchased items so this shouldn't be a problem. Shouldn't...

Is this however still something that I should talk with our PCC now in beforehand or is this normal that these purchased soda and dinner packages do not show on the eDocs? I have the best possible PCC in the world (in my opinion 😊) and he works extremely hard...so I'd rather not disturb him with a tiny question like this if this is normal. 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, European_CruiseGirl said:

Is this however still something that I should talk with our PCC now in beforehand or is this normal that these purchased soda and dinner packages do not show on the eDocs? I have the best possible PCC in the world (in my opinion 😊) and he works extremely hard...so I'd rather not disturb him with a tiny question like this if this is normal. 

Log on to your NCL.com account. Click the CHAT bubble and ask the agent to email you an Amenities Confirmation. Or call the general reservation number 866-234-7350 and ask them to email you an Amenity Confirmation.  

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2

There is a chance that they applied the payments made to the extra purchases to your next reservation, especially if it was was more expensive.

What does your last PDF invoice document say when you made final payment? Did you book directly with NCL?