Beverage Packages/Dining Packages

It's been 7 years since I have been on Royal.  Bit the bullet and booked the Icon for early next year.  At what point will they start offering

the beverage packages & dining packages?  Also what kind of dining packages are there usually, 3 night & UDP, any other sized packages?  None of these are showing for my sailing as yet and I was wondering if they have a standard time where they show up for booking?

I'm surprised they're not available yet -- keep checking, and they'll show up soon.  You may find price drops at Thanksgiving /Black Friday, but that's not something you can count upon.

Did you know for the dining packages are there just the 3 night and the unlimited?  Back when I did the Oasis in 2017, the 1st night at the Specialty restaurants were 1/2 price.  Is that still a thing?

50 minutes ago, bobswife91 said:

Did you know for the dining packages are there just the 3 night and the unlimited?  Back when I did the Oasis in 2017, the 1st night at the Specialty restaurants were 1/2 price.  Is that still a thing?

I'm waiting on my feb wonder and utopia and nothing yet. I'm hoping they show up soon. None of mine for next year show up either. No I've never seen the first night 1/2 price. Bogo for d+ has to be paid for  sometimes done by night 1 or 2. I doubt it will be on special sale with so many more d+.

Last black friday lunches were on sale 40% off but I couldnt book past this xmas 2024. Nothing 2025. I've been booking more lunches lately.