RC PADI Open Water Diver Course

@Airbear232 - Thanks, both of us are super excited about it! I've wanted to learn to scuba dive since I was a kid, just never took the opportunity to do it. My daughter is super adventurous and is willing to try just about anything, so she was the ideal instigator. It's going to be so much fun! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nike4000 said:

@Airbear232 - Thanks, both of us are super excited about it! I've wanted to learn to scuba dive since I was a kid, just never took the opportunity to do it. My daughter is super adventurous and is willing to try just about anything, so she was the ideal instigator. It's going to be so much fun! 

I was the same, I got certified 11 years ago.  Like you it was something I wanted to do since I was a kid.  I’m glad you have your daughter to do this with, it makes a difference.  My wife and son weren’t interested.  So, it isn’t something that I kept up.  We have an upcoming large family cruise this New Year’s.  Maybe i can see me if some of my nieces or nephews would like to get certified.  You will both have a great time!

On 8/17/2024 at 5:18 PM, Airbear232 said:

I was the same, I got certified 11 years ago.  Like you it was something I wanted to do since I was a kid.  I’m glad you have your daughter to do this with, it makes a difference.  My wife and son weren’t interested.  So, it isn’t something that I kept up.  We have an upcoming large family cruise this New Year’s.  Maybe i can see me if some of my nieces or nephews would like to get certified.  You will both have a great time!

Good luck, I hope some of the family opt to do the certification. I have a hazy recollection of Royal offering a "refresher" course that is far less involved than a full certification course. You might want to check into that if you're interested in getting back into it.

• Thanks 1