Quest - Serene Spa Thermal Suite

I’m joining Quest next month for a 10 night cruise. I like to relax in a spa on a ship, especially on the heated loungers. A few questions;

1) I see that I can book a day pass for $49. Do they offer a pass for the whole cruise like on other lines? If so how much? 

2) Online I can buy a pass for port days. Sea days show as sold out. Is that actually the case or do they reserve some for purchase onboard?

Looking forward to our first Seabourn experience. 

Posted (edited)

See you are on Quest, not sure about the Spa day passes, but you can also go into the Sauna on Quest for free. It is situated in the Gents changing room, the ladies have one also.

There is no heated beds in there though just the changing room and sauna and showers.

Is this your first Seabourn Cruise?

Edited by LEESRE

7 hours ago, Stu UK said:

Do they offer a pass for the whole cruise like on other lines? If so how much? 

They usually do offer a pass; not sure exactly how much but a lot less than list price.  Maybe $150 for a 10 day cruise?  I think they also have a good deal for two if you’re traveling as a couple.  The changing rooms do have a sauna, but it’s small.  Worth taking the spa tour after you get onboard. FWIW the prize drawing they do is pretty good odds compared to larger ships (advantages of a small ship) - I’ve won $50 off coupon, and I never win anything.  

8 hours ago, LEESRE said:

Stu,

Have you had a referral voucher, I see it is your first time on Seabourn. You could get 250 dollars as a first time cruiser.!!

We have. A good friend signed us up 👏

• Like 1