Will it be Bliss? Our first NCL Post-Covid Cruise - Live!

13 hours ago, L1211 said:

Omg, best margaritas of the cruise!!!  Cadillac , mango, strawberry 

10/10!!!

salas and chips really good too! 

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6889.jpeg

Curious how los lobos works.  Is it like Cagneys - one app, salad, entree and dessert pp or something like that.  But when you go to Food Republic it's pick 4 things on the menu and you can share (which works for my family bc I don't eat sushi so I just hang out with my 2 kids and husband and they dine on 2 dinner passes).  Is the Mexican place like that also?  So 4 people can dine on 2 dinner passes since it seems like a lot of shared food?  Trying to figure out how to manage our dining passes for our week.  Hope this question makes sense.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, alertkm said:

Curious how los lobos works.  Is it like Cagneys - one app, salad, entree and dessert pp or something like that.  But when you go to Food Republic it's pick 4 things on the menu and you can share (which works for my family bc I don't eat sushi so I just hang out with my 2 kids and husband and they dine on 2 dinner passes).  Is the Mexican place like that also?  So 4 people can dine on 2 dinner passes since it seems like a lot of shared food?  Trying to figure out how to manage our dining passes for our week.  Hope this question makes sense.

We had two with dining pkg and two without-  we only bought them entrees, but had waaaayyyy too much food.  The four appetizers would have fed them easy!  We couldn’t even order dessert - we had planned to share.  Food was very good!  Service was chaotic…

Posted (edited)

We have made it to the first turn.  Wow- like the opening day for a new Disney ride!

IMG_6999.jpeg

Edited by L1211
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, L1211 said:

We were told no Priority Access - huh?!

That's a bummer.  I'd ask about a refund.   Either you, or someone else on Cruise Critic, attached a copy of the Priority Access description information sheet from the cabin and it definitely said that the Priority Access only applies to port stops where you had to use a Tender, rather than being able to dock.  In our upcoming cruise, I double checked and all of our port stops around Portugal and Spain are dockings, even with the huge Breakaway.

53 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Realized my whale sighting pic was missing the whale…

IMG_7003.png

IMG_7002.png

Who did you hire for the boat for the day?  Looks great.  The tender line doesn't look great.  I can hear my kids complaining already.

Lovers beach and divorce beach were closed this morning- opened in time for a quick stop. Pacific was actually pretty tame.  

IMG_1734.jpeg

IMG_1733.jpeg

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1730.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1727.jpeg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, alertkm said:

Who did you hire for the boat for the day?  Looks great.  The tender line doesn't look great.  I can hear my kids complaining already.

We used Kelly Boat Cabo- easy to communicate with. They have a website. 

I’ve not had much to complain about this cruise - it’s really been exceptional.  But that tendering process was mismanaged.  Once our tender for 200 got to the ship, they had ONE return line staffed.  That means they could let about 10 aboard at a time to go through one security line- a second line sat unopened, maybe 15 NCL crew working.  That did two things. It made the lines ashore longer and added to your wait longer to leave the tender.  It felt insulting that they were ok with their guests waiting almost exactly 1.5 hours to board! Not ok.  

IMG_7005.jpeg

• Like 1